Thursday, May 16, 2013

Decisions



God always listen to your prayer, only we have to be patient for the answer.

At the next chapter of my life I would say that this journey was the better part of my life. Before I can’t understand why HE gave those challenges that I had but now I clearly understand why HE GIVE IT TO ME.

My prayers were answered when I reach that stage of my life. He gave me lots of friends where they could understand me better. After all the things that happened to me I just SMILE right now and just laugh all the things had done.
All things that happened in my life, the tears that fell on my face were all worth it. I waited for the time there’s someone will appreciate me as what I am. It all happened when I finally met my special group. They embraced me; they hold me as their own family. They even trusted and loved me.

Walang kapantay ang pagmamahal nila sa akin. They were answered to my prayers, that before they came to my life, all the pain were gone. Tinuring nila akong “anak” na everytime I need their helped their on my side. There the one I waited forever. Hindi nila ako pinabayaan. Na lahat ng mga pagsubok na hinarap namin sabay sabay at walang iwanan sa ERE yan ang mga kaibigang hindi ako hinamak, hindi ako inalipusta, hindi ako ginawang tao-tauhan lang. ang laki ng utang na loob ko sa kanila, kung hindi dahil sa kanila siguro mahihirapan akong makapagtapos ng pag-aaral. Sila ang sandalan ko at nasasandalan din naman nila ako.

It all started in a simple forum in our 1st year, and after that, nagtuloy tuloy na ang samahan namin. Masasabi kong the BEST talaga ang maging open ka sa kaibigan mo dahil kahit anong mangyari hindi ka iiwanan.

Everday I am very thankful with what I had. No more worries of being humiliated when I am with them. They always protected me for those who treated me bad. They were my shield when everything’s goes wrong. That’s what I am blessed, I knew them for a short period of time.

Now even they have their own family and own life they always assure that they LOVED me and that’s what I am dreaming of. Thanks for the forever friendship and everlasting love you just gave.

Thanks for being part of my life.

Thanks GOD for giving them in my life, for answering my prayers na kahit minsan I don’t understand why…

God may not always come exactly when you call Him but He is always on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment